• By Sneha Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 481 kcal
Ingredients for thalipeeth/ thepla
- › paneer (grated) 70g
- › soya chunk powder 25g
- › wheat flour 20g
- › rava/ semolina 20g
- › besan/ chickpea flour 10g
- › bottle gourd/ lauki (grated) 50g
- › onions (finely chopped) 20g
- › green chillies (finely chopped) 1-2 ginger (grated) 1/5 of an inch
- › coriander leaves 20g methi Fenugreek leaves 30g
- › red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- › turmeric powder 1/3 tsp
- › cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- › fennel seeds 1/2 tsp
- › coriander powder 1/3 tsp
- › stevia 1-2 pinches
- › amchur 1/3 tsp
- › salt as per taste
1. grated paneer+ rava+ wheat flour+ besan+ soya chunks powder+ add all mentioned veggies (finely chopped)+ all spices. form a dough you can divide them in approximately 5-6 dough balls.
2. roll the dough balls into flat bread/ chapati/ thepla/ thalipeet using a rolling pin or fingers. I flattened the dough with my fingers on a pvc food wrap (one can also use back of a empty ghee/ oil packet)
3. gently peel and place the flatenned dough on a hot skillet/ tawa.
4. cook on both sides using a spatula.
5. (no ghee or oil required as it already has paneer, Which has ample amount of fats to soften it)
6. quick tip: stevia will give it a slight gujurati cuisine taste. omit if you dislike sweetness in your meal. flattening and peeling the dough might need a little experience. kindly reach out to the star chef of the house. also if available- grease a little oil or ghee on the wrap before flattening. this should help you peel it easily.
7. makes for an excellent snack/ meal during this monsoon. enjoy HOT for best taste
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!