Thai Green Curry
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 174 kcal
Ingredients for Thai Green Curry
- › Home made coconut milk 100 gm
- › Tofu 100 gm (optional)
- › Onion 1 pc
- › Garlic 2 pod
- › vegetables like Mushroom, green chillies, bell peppers, baby corn, brinjal, carrot, spring onion
- › kaffir lime leaves
- › lemon grass
- › cumin seeds, turmeric , salt as per taste
1. 1. Grate one coconut and use a grinder to extract coconut milk.
2. 2. Grind together onion, garlic, green chillies along with half cup water.
3. 3. Heat kadhai and add cumin seeds and turmeric to dry roast.
4. 4. Pour the ground paste on top of the dry ma's alas in the kadhai and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. 5. Lightly steam the vegetables except mushroom and bell peppers so that they remain crunchy.
6. 6. Add the sieved coconut milk to the paste in kadhai followed by kaffir lime leaves and tofu (if using).
7. 7. Let it cook for a good 10 minutes. Add the steamed vegetables.
8. 8. Once the curry gives its first boil add the mushrooms and bell peppers and turn off the gas. Let it rest for 20 minutes. Serve with rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!