Thai green curry and rice
• By Renuka Kulkarni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 403 kcal
Ingredients for Thai green curry and rice
- › Rice - 50gm (you can have as per your chart) oil - 10ml (It will be good idea to save from rest of the day if your oil intake is less per meal) vegetables - bell peppers (red n yellow), zucchini, broccoli, very less corns (if the chart permits) Coconut milk - 100ml Green thai curry paste - Homemade. Needs lemon grass bunch, coriender, green chillies, fresh ginger, basil leaves , garlic cloves, spring onion, spices like jeera, peppercorn 9. Make this and store it in air tight containers for future use in fridge. stays well for couple of months.
1. 1. Clean the lemon grass bunch. Remove the bulbs and discard the grasss. we only need tender roots for thai curry paste. you can use lemon grass leave for morning tea!
2. 2. Grind all curry ingredients in mixer to smooth paste.
3. 3. Chop all other vegetables roughly in bug pieces.
4. 4. In a hot wok, take 5ml oil and stir fry all chopped vegetables. Add littel salt and cook them until tender.
5. 5. In other pan, take remaining 5ml oil, add 1 table spoon of green thai curry paste. sauté it well. Add coconut milk. Bring the mixture to boil. All the stir fried vegetables.
6. 6. Cook the curry well for another 3 minutes so that curry thickens a bit. Add salt as per your taste. once you switch off the gas add a small spoon of Stevia/sugarfree powder for taste.
7. 7. While you make thai curry, prepare rice separately.
8. 8. Serve hot with rice. I assure you the same taste you look forward to have in restaurants!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!