Thai Chilli Basil
• By Christian Francis
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 455 kcal
Ingredients for Thai Chilli Basil
- › Chicken breast/Lean beef/Tofu 100g
- › White rice (Uncooked) 60g
- › Scallion 1 stem
- › Bird eye chilli 1 or more
- › Canola oil 1 tsb
- › Thai basil 1 bunch
- › Oyster sauce 2 tsb
- › Soy sauce 2 tsb
- › Water 2 tsb
- › Garlic 2 cloves
1. 1. Heat the oil on high heat in a wok or pan.
2. 2. Add the garlic and chilli and fry for 10 seconds.
3. 3. Add the rest of the vegetables and meats for another couple seconds or until the meat is cooked.
4. 4. Add the sauces. Add the water to lighten the sauce.
5. 5. Serve with rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!