Thai chicken pad noodles
• By Dr Namrata Ghusar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 458 kcal
Ingredients for Thai chicken pad noodles
- › Chicken boneless 100gm
- › Bali kitchen flat noodle 50gm
- › coconut milk 100ml
- › 5gm butter
- › galangal(thai ginger)
- › thai red chilly
- › basil leaf,kafir leaf
- › pak-choy
- › balck pepper,salt,red bell pepper
- › finely chopped garlic
1. Heat pan add oil/butter ,garlic and chicken. add salt to taste and pepper. let it cook till soft.
2. Take another pan add coconut milk to it stir for 2-3 min and add pak-choy,bell pepper,basil,and other ingredients(all the thai herbs) stir it for another 5min add salt to taste and keep it aside.
3. take 50gm flat noodle do not cook it. pour hot water over it and let it soften. Drain the water after a while.
4. Now mix everything together .
5. serve hot
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!