Tender Coconut Pudding
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 92 kcal
Ingredients for Tender Coconut Pudding
- › Tender coconut- 100gm
- › Milk low fat - 100ml
- › Agar agar powder - 10gm
- › Zero calorie sweetener- as per the taste
- › Green food colour- 1 to 2 drops or a pinch if in powdery form
- › Water - 200ml
1. Cut the coconut into small pieces and grind it in mixer until you get nice paste
2. Bring water to boil in a pot and add agar agar powder. Then, let it simmer for about 5 minutes or until the color turns slightly to yellowish.
3. Turn off the flame, add milk, coconut paste, food color and sweetener and let it cool down.
4. Lastly, keep it in refrigerator for about an hour and then cut it into pieces and enjoy 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!