Tawa Coconut Milk pulao.
• By Akanksha Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 326 kcal
Ingredients for Tawa Coconut Milk pulao.
- › 50 g rice
- › 50 ml Coconut Milk
- › Whole spices
- › 100 g Green Vegetables
- › 35 g paneer
- › 5 g Butter
- › Garam Masala
- › Kitchen king Masala
- › Spices
- › Salt
1. In a Glass bowl mix coconut milk , water and rice.
2. Microwave it for 10 mins , until it’s done.
3. In a heated pan , add butter , whole spices.
4. Add green veggie , grated coconut, salt , spices. Mix it well.
5. Cover the lid of a pan , for 3-5 mins.
6. Add garam masala , kitchen king masala, paneer , salt.
7. Now add , Rice. Mix it well.
8. Cover the lid for 2-3 mins , put it on low flame.
9. Serve Hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!