• By Preeti Choudhary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 76 kcal
Ingredients for Tasty Hummus
- › 10 Servings 100 grams well cooked chickpeas ¼ cup lemon juice (from 1 to 2 lemons) 3-4 clove garlic, roughly chopped salt, to taste 1/4 cup tahini 2 to 4 tablespoons ice water, more as needed ½ teaspoon roasted ground cumin 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 dried red chilli, deseeded
1. Step 1 -Make Tahini In a food processor/blender add 1/2 cup white sesame seeds and 2 tablespoon olive oil and grind well to form smooth paste Keep aside
2. Step 2- make hummus In the same food processor add all the ingredients mentioned and grind into smooth paste by adding dash of cold water. Grind to form smooth and fluffy paste , scraping sides of processor, for 2 minutes Take out in air tight jar and store in refrigerator upto 1 week. Use as dip or spread. More healthy than other spreads available in market.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!