Tangy Tomato Ketchup Chicken
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 378 kcal
Ingredients for Tangy Tomato Ketchup Chicken
- › Chicken - 100gm
- › Onion - 100gm
- › Ginger - 5gm
- › Garlic - 5gm
- › Olive oil/ ghee - 10gm
- › Cashew - 5gm
- › Watermelon seeds - 5gm
- › Ketchup - 20gm
- › Spring onion- for garnishing
- › Dry spices : salt and red chilly powder
1. Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, red chilly powder and salt and keep it overnight or for atleast 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in the pan, add chopped garlic 2 gm and add the chopped onion/onion paste and let it sauté for about 3-4 minutes on medium flame. Then, add chicken and let it cook until it becomes tender adding little water. Cover the lid.
3. Once you start seeing that it leaves oil, add watermelon seeds and cashew paste and let it simmer for a minute or 2.
4. Finally, add tomato sauce and let it be on flame until it infuses with gravy. Garnish with chopped spring onion and eat with chapati or bread. Enjoy 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!