Tangy Soya Pulao
• By Bhavya Mehtani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 398 kcal
Ingredients for Tangy Soya Pulao
- › Soya Chunks - 50 gms
- › Rice - 30 gms
- › Curd - 60 gms
- › Vegetables- 300 gms
- › Oil - 2.5 ml
- › Masalas - Coriander powder - 1 tsp, cumin powder - 1/2 tsp, Garam masala- 1/2 tsp, Red Chilly powder - 1 tsp, Amchur powder - 1/2 tsp, cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- › Whole Garam Masala - Bay leaves - 2, clove - 1, Cardamom- 1, Cinnamon stick - half
1. Soak Soya chunks in hot water with salt for 15 mins Soak rice in water for 15 mins. Add 2.5 ml oil in pressure cooker. When the oil is hot add bay leaves, clove, cardamom and cinnamon stick and cumin seeds. Then add all the cut vegetables in it and sauté it for 2 mins. Then add all the spices to the vegetables and mix well. Add soaked rice and curd in it and stir well. Add soaked Soya Chunks and stir again. Then add 1.5 cup of water and put the lid on the pressure cooker without the whistle. We are doing this so that the rice cooks properly in the steam; only for 15 mins without the whistle. This is a faster way to make pulao. After 15 mins remove the lid of the cooker and serve with chopped coriander. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!