Tangy saucy soft soya
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 384 kcal
Ingredients for Tangy saucy soft soya
- › Soya chunks- 60gm
- › Curd - 100gm
- › Ginger - 5gm
- › Garlic - 5gm
- › Soy sauce- 10gm
- › Tomato sauce - 10gm
- › Spring onion & sesame seeds - for garnishing
- › Dry spices- salt, black pepper powder, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilly flakes, cinnamon powder .
1. Bring soya chunks to boil and drain out the water and once it turns cool squeeze out the excess water. In a bowl, add these chunks, curd and , ginger garlic paste and all dry spices as per your taste and let it marinate overnight or for at least 30 minutes
2. In pan, add oil, then add ginger and garlic slits, let it turn golden brown, now add the marinated soya chunks and cook it until it turns crisp brown or the rawness disappears.
3. Mix soy sauce and tomato sauce and add water and pour it over the chunks and let it cook until sauces corporates. Garnish it with spring onion greens and sesame seeds and enjoy! 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!