Tangy saucy Chicken
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 676 kcal
Ingredients for Tangy saucy Chicken
- › Chicken breast - 200gm
- › Ginger - 5gm
- › Garlic - 5gm
- › Apple cider vinegar- 20ml
- › Corn flour - 20gm
- › Soy sauce - 20ml
- › Tomato sauce - 20gm
- › Honey - 5gm
- › Orange -100gm
- › Apple - 10gm
- › Bell pepper- 100gm
- › Dry spices - salt, black pepper powder, red chilly powder
- › Egg - 2
- › Spring onion- 5gm
1. Cut the chicken breast into chunks and marinate it with ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper powder and acv (10ml) for about 15 minutes.
2. In a bowl, add 10gm of corn flour and 2 eggs, then whisk it together and add it to the chicken. Let it sit for at least another 10 minutes.
3. In a pan, add cooking oil (5ml), fry this marinated chicken until it’s golden brown on both the sides. Take it out in a plate and keep it aside.
4. Add the remaining oil and chopped garlic (2g) and sauté it a bit. Afterward, add bell pepper slits and sauté it for a minute keeping it crispy.
5. In a bowl, add acv, tomato sauce, soy sauce, salt, corn flour and red chilly powder and mix it well. Then, add it to the pan. Let it simmer for a minute
6. Add cooked chicken, apple and banana pieces and mix all well. Now get the orange juice by grinding in the juicer and then sieving it. Deseed and remove the orange’s skin prior to grinding. Add this juice and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
7. Take it a plate and garnish it with chopped spring onion
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!