Tangy Roasted Makhana(Lotus seeds)
• By Deepika Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:7 Minutes 221 kcal
Ingredients for Tangy Roasted Makhana(Lotus seeds)
- › 30 gm phool makhana(fox nuts)
- › 3 tsp Olive oil
- › 1 tsp chat masala
- › 1/4th tsp chilli flakes
- › 1/4th tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- › 1/4th tsp turmeric powder
- › 1/4th tsp black salt
- › juice of half lemon
1. 1. Heat 2 tsp olive oil in a heavy bottom pan, add Makhana/Fox nuts and roast on low flame for 3-4 minutes.
2. 2. Add 1 more tsp olive oil, red chilli powder, chilli flakes, black salt, chat masala, mix well and roast for another 1-2 minutes on low flame. (I could have added all the oil at once in the beginning only but makhanas are so good and quick at soaking up the oil that i prefer to add some in between as it allows the entire batch to be uniformly crispy!)
3. 3. Add lemon juice, mix well
4. 4. Remove from flame, your tangy, roasted makhana /fox nuts are now ready! Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!