Tangy Prawn Curry
• By Shashank Shekhar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 334 kcal
Ingredients for Tangy Prawn Curry
- › Prawns 250gms (cleaned and de-veined)
- › Cooking butter 30gms
- › Onion 200gms
- › Tomatoes 250gms
- › Garlic 50gms
- › Green Chilli x 2 (or as per taste)
- › Red Chilli (as per taste)
- › Honey Chilli Sauce (optional)
1. Wash the prawns properly and keep them in a bowl of water.
2. Add some salt and a pinch of asafoetida (hing) to the water to remove the pungent smell from the prawns.
3. Take a wok and put all the butter in it and add chopped onions and garlic to it.
4. Saute the onions till they turn pink and then add tomatoes to it and cook for another 5 mins
5. Add prawns, salt and red chilli and cook for another 5 mins.
6. Add the green chilli and honey chilli sauce (optional)
7. Serve the tangy prawn curry in a bowl and garnish with some coriander leaves
8. Voila!! Enjoy your meal!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!