Tangy green chicken
• By Pamela Ganguly
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 270 kcal
Ingredients for Tangy green chicken
- › 100 g boneless chicken breast
- › 10 g ghee
- › 25 g curd
- › 100 g fresh coriander leaves
- › 2 green chillies
- › 4 garlic cloves
- › Small piece of ginger
- › 50g chopped onion
- › 1 tsp coriander powder
- › 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- › 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- › Salt as per taste
1. Take bite size pieces of chicken and marinate it with all dry spices for 10 mins.
2. Grind coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger, garlic, along with curd into a fine paste.
3. Take a nonstick pan, add ghee. Saute chopped onion till it gets translucent.
4. Add marinated chicken into the pan. Salute chicken for 2-3 mins on high flame.
5. Now add the green masala to the chicken and mix everything well.
6. Fry chicken for 8-10 mins on high flame and it's ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!