Tandoori Soya Cheela with stuffing
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 530 kcal
Ingredients for Tandoori Soya Cheela with stuffing
- › Soya 50g
- › Paneer 25g
- › Cheese slice 1
- › Besan 20g
- › Carrot 20g
- › Capsicum 20g
- › Onion 50g
- › Mustard oil 5g
- › Cumin seeds
- › Coriander seeds
- › Black cardamom
- › Cloves
- › Black pepper corns
- › Mustard seeds
- › Fenugreek leaves
- › Fenugreek seeds
- › Ajwain
- › Hing
- › Ginger paste
- › Garlic paste
- › Chaat masala
- › Mango powder
- › Red chili powder
- › Salt
- › Charcoal
- › Ghee 15g
- › Baking soda
- › Water
1. In a pan dry roast cumin seeds, coriander seeds, Black cardamom, Cloves, Black pepper corns, Mustard seeds, Fenugreek leaves, ajwain and Fenugreek seeds. Let is cool doen then grind it with salt and make fine powder masala. Then add red chili powder, mango powder, Chaat masala, ginger paste, garlic paste, curd and mustard oil. Mix well and keep aside.
2. Take a piece of charcoal burn on gas stove. Once it becomes red put in a steel bowl add ghee and put in the middle of masala mixture bowl and cover it. Leave it aside.
3. By the time chop all the veggies add chopped paneer and keep aside.
4. Grind soya chunks add besan salt. Now take the masala mixture add half of into soya and besan mixture. Add water and mix to a smooth flowing consistency in the batter. Break lumps if any while mixing batter.
5. In a kadhai put veggies and paneer add the masala mixture and salt toss it for 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Now take soya and besan batter add pinch of baking soda and mix it.
7. Heat a tawa or a flat pan on a low flame. You can use an iron tawa or a non stick pan. Spread a bit of ghee on the tawa. let the pan become medium hot. Then take a ladle full of the batter and pour on the pan. Gently with the back of the ladle, begin to spread the batter. Spread lightly and gently so that the cheela does not break. On a low flame cook the cheela till the top begins to look cooked. Then brush ghee on the chilla at the edges and all around. Continue to cook till the base gets crispy. Flip and now cook the other side of cheela. Cook this side till you see it is crispy enough.
8. Once cheela is ready put the veggies and paneer in middle and put a cheese slice and fold it.
9. Serve hot with chutney or curd
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!