Tandoori phool gobhi / tandoori coliflower
• By Mrs Jaya Panse
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 48 kcal
Ingredients for Tandoori phool gobhi / tandoori coliflower
- › 1)100 gram coliflower 2)1 /2medium size onion 3)1 tomato 4) salt to taste 5)6 ml oil,/butter (I used mustered oil as it tastes good in tandoori items, you just go with your choice) 6) 6 gram besan / gram. Flour 7)curd 50 gram /2 table spoon 8) ginger garlic paste 9)haldi 10)लाल mirch powder 11)dhaniya powder 12)zeera/cumin powder
1. 1)roast besan in a pan 2)add curd with besan 3)add all spices, and salt 4)now add ginger garlic paste 5)now put all these mixture into our veggies i. e. Coliflower floret, onions, tomatoes 6)marinate it well for at least 10 min 7)add your oil in it mix oil properly and put it into backing trey 8) preheat Owen at 180-200 degree at 10 min 9)back it up to 10 to 15 मिन 10) your veggie is ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!