Tandoori Paneer Tikka Air Fryer Version
• By Saransh Mahajan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 613 kcal
Ingredients for Tandoori Paneer Tikka Air Fryer Version
- › Paneer 200g
- › Yoghurt 100g
- › Salt to taste
- › Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- › Red chilli powder 1-2 tsp
- › Bhuna Jeera 1/2 tsp
- › Dhania Powder 1 tsp
- › Garam Masala 2tsp
- › Black pepper 1 tsp
- › Lemon 1 small
- › Oil/Ghee to brush -5g
1. Cut Paneer into 1 inch sized cubes ( not small as they tend to break then).
2. In a bowl, add all spices and yoghurt and mix well.
3. Add paneer pieces and mix gently to not break the paneer pieces.
4. Add lemon juice and mix again.
5. Leave the mixture to set for 5 minutes
6. Place the marinated paneer pieces on air fryer tray, ensure they don't touch each other so they get cooked from all sides
7. Cook at 200 deg C for 8 minutes.
8. After 8 minutes, pull tray out and brush the top with oil/ghee.
9. Toss all paneer pieces over
10. Cook for 5 more minutes (can go extra 2-3 minutes if you like the tandoori burnt flavor)
11. Pull the tray out.
12. Serve with any chutney or can be eaten as it is.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!