Tandoori paneer Steak
• By Madhumita Das
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 0 kcal
Ingredients for Tandoori paneer Steak
- › Paneer
- › Oil
- › Turmeric
- › Coriander powder
- › Chilli powder
- › Tandoori Masala
- › Ginger garlic paste
- › Lemon
- › Mix vegetables (optional)
1. 1. In a bowl take oil, ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder and tandoori masala and make paste. 2. Squeeze 1/2 lemon into it and mix well 3. Now coat the paneer slice generously with the prep Masala 4. Grill for 10min or grease oil to tawa make sure it’s sizzling hot then cook paneer 5min each side 5. I generally grill my veggies with it Tadda its ready!!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!