Tandoori Chicken with Mint Chutney
• By Akshay Kumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 280 kcal
Ingredients for Tandoori Chicken with Mint Chutney
- › Tandoori Chicken 150 Grams Chicken 25 Grams curd Butter 10 Grams 1tbsp Ginger garlic paste 1/2tsp red chilli powder 1/2tsp pepper powder 1/2tsp coriander powder 1/2tsp cumin powder 1/2tsp rock salt Mint Chutney 50 grams Hung Curd 2 green chillies 1 cup Mint leaves 1 cup Coriander leaves 1/2 inch ginger 1/2tsp cumin powder 1/2tsp rock salt
1. Tandoori Chicken : Marinate the Chicken with Curd, Ginger garlic paste and spices and let it rest for 2 hours. After 2 hours, place a pan on stove and add butter to it, once the pan gets hot palce chicken pieces on the pan and cook both sides till they get nice colour till 10 mins Mint Chutney : Take all the above Ingredients in a mixy jar and grind till you get the required consistency.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!