Tandoori Chicken in Air Fryer
• By Saransh Mahajan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 379 kcal
Ingredients for Tandoori Chicken in Air Fryer
- › Chicken Breast 200g
- › Yoghurt 50g
- › Salt to taste
- › Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- › Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- › Garam masala 1/4 tsp
- › Kasuri methi pinch
- › Cumin powder 1/4 tsp
- › Lemon - 1
- › Coriander powder 1/4 tsp
- › Oil/Ghee/Butter - 5g
1. Wash the chicken breast well and cut into size of pieces you want. (I prefer 1/3 breast one piece)
2. Put few gashes over chicken by giving cuts at some angle on one side of each piece.
3. In a bowl, add all spices and paste along with yoghurt. You can use hung curd for even better marination.
4. Mix them well for a smooth mixture.
5. Add the chicken pieces into the mixture and cover them well from all angles in marination
6. You can leave the mixture to get marinated. 4-8 hours would get you best flavor. But, can be used within few minutes as well.
7. Preheat the airfryer for 5 min at 200 deg Celsius
8. Brush oil on base of air fryer so chicken doesn't stick to it
9. Place marinated chicken pieces in the air fryer
10. Cook chicken at 200 deg Celsius for 10 minutes
11. After 10 minutes, pull out basket, brush the chicken pieces with oil and turn the pieces upside down.
12. Cook for another 5 minutes
13. After 5 minutes, pull out basket and it should be ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!