• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 235 kcal
Ingredients for Tandoori Broccoli
- › Broccoli 150g
- › Hung Yogurt 100g
- › Groundnut oil 5g
- › Mustard oil 5g
- › Roasted Besan 10g
- › Black pepper 1/2 tablespoon
- › Cumin powder 1/2 tablespoon
- › Ginger paste 1/2 tablespoon
- › Garlic 1/2 tablespoon
- › Half a lemon
- › Black Cardamom powder 1/2 tablespoon
- › Red chili powder 1/2 tablespoon
- › Kashmiri red chili powder 1/2 tablespoon
- › Salt to taste
- › Charcoal
- › Tomato for garnishing
- › Chopped Coriander leaves
- › Red chilies
1. To being with cut broccoli into 6 to 8 pieces depending on the size of the broccoli. Then give a nice wash and blanch them. After that dry with kitchen towel and make sure there’s no water remaining.
2. Now in a large bowl put Yogurt and all the masalas, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, mustard oil and roasted besan and mix all the ingredients nicely. Now take a charcoal burn it put it a bowl and pour ghee and cover it so the smoke gets into the masala. After few minutes remove the bowl and put the broccoli and marinate
3. In a grill pan add groundnut oil brush it and put the broccolis and grill till it’s cooked.
4. Take a piece of tomato marinate in same masala and grill it too.
5. Transfer the broccoli on a plate and garnish with grilled tomato, yogurt, chilies and coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!