• By Aparajita
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 384 kcal
Ingredients for Tadka Idli
- › Rice 110g
- › Urad Dal 40g
- › Salt to taste
- › Mustard Seeds, Curry Leaves, Ghee (10g) for seasoning.
1. Soak rice and urad dal for at least 2-3 hours. Pulse to form a very fine paste. You can add 1tsp baking soda and cook it immediately, but it tastes best if left overnight to ferment. Transfer into idlimaker and steam for 10 minutes. Once made, let them cool, then transfer to a heat-proof bowl/ kadhai , and add the tadka.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!