Sweet + Savoury Egg & Oatmeal Combo Bowl
• By Donna Copeland
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 340 kcal
Ingredients for Sweet + Savoury Egg & Oatmeal Combo Bowl
- › 1/2 cup rolled oats
- › 1 cup water
- › Dash of salt
- › Dash of cinnamon
- › 1/2 cup egg whites
- › 1 egg
- › 1/2 tablespoon almond butter
- › Optional (red pepper flakes and hot sauce)
1. Heat water and oats in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add a little cinnamon and salt to the oats. Cook stirring occasionally 5-7 minutes or until creamy and how you like them. Remove from heat until eggs are ready.
2. While oats are cooking, coat a skillet with coconut oil cooking spray. Add egg whites to the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook until egg whites are solid. Once the egg whites are cooked through and scrambled push them to one side of the pan so they’ll stay warm and add the whole egg to the pan and cook to your liking.
3. Once both the eggs are finished cooking grab a bowl, add oats to one side and top with all almond butter, and eggs to the other side topped with red pepper flakes or hot sauce if you wish. Eat with a spoon, fork or both!!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!