Sweet Potato kheer
• By Aarti
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 276 kcal
Ingredients for Sweet Potato kheer
- › 250 litre Milk( non-fat) 1sweet potato( medium) almond,elaichi & saffron
1. Take one boil of milk& then keep boiling on low flame 2 Peel, wash & cut sweet potato in small pieces & add to milk. 3.keep stirring the milk during short intervals. 4. When half milk is left & sweet potato turns soft put off the flame. 5 Add dry fruits in hot kheer & stir it. 6. Kheer is ready to serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!