Sweet potato Halwa ( Low calories Dessert)
• By Biswajit sahoo
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 592 kcal
Ingredients for Sweet potato Halwa ( Low calories Dessert)
- › Milk 200ml
- › Ghee 20gm
- › Sweet potato 250gm
- › Zero calories sweetener ( not mandatory)
- › 2 to 3 pcs of cardamom in powdered form
- › 10gms of Almonds & Cashew
- › Chocolate syrup for dressing ( not mandatory)
1. Boil the sweet potatoes in a pressure cooker. Once done, let them cool aside. Afterwards, peel and mash the sweet potatoes in a bowl and keep it aside.
2. -Now in a nonstick pan put the ghee over medium flame & saute the almonds, cashew for 2-3 mins. Remove it when they become golden & keep it aside.
3. -In the same oil add the mashed potatoes. Stir well & saute it for 8-10 mins.
4. - Add milk to it & keep stirring regularly till all the milk gets evaporated. You can add sweetener to it but it is not mandatory as sweet potato is already sweet
5. -Lastly, add the fried cashew & almonds to the mixture & mix it well. Here i have used chocolate syrup for dressing & to enhance the taste little. Halwa is ready to serve. You can have it hot or cold.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!