Sweet Corn Soup (High Fibre! Very filling!)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 407 kcal
Ingredients for Sweet Corn Soup (High Fibre! Very filling!)
- › Sweet corn kernels- 150 grams
- › Oats - 20 grams
- › Egg - 2
- › Oil - 10 Ml
- › Garlic cloves - 2-3
- › Green chilli - 1
- › Chicken stock - 1 cube
- › Salt, pepper to taste
1. In a pot take some oil, add finely chopped garlic & green chilli to it & let it cook for a minute.
2. Add the oats to the oil & lightly toast them, add water & let it boil on medium low heat.
3. Boil the corn kernels in a pressure cooker, let them cool down, coarsely blend them & add it to the pot.
4. Add as much water as you need to the soup, let the soup boil, add chicken stock cube, salt & pepper to taste.
5. The oats will thicken up the soup, beat the eggs & bring the soup to a boil, while stirring in circles (at a medium pace, not to fast not too slow) pour the egg into the soup slowly, little at a time, let the strands form.
6. You can also add any other veggies if you'd like to, serve the delicious soup in a bowl & enjoy the comforting taste of it.
7. If you like this recipe do check out my other recipes!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!