• By Madhura maddolkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 368 kcal
Ingredients for SujiBall Z
- › 80gms Suji
- › 10gms Oil
- › 1/2 packet Eno (fruit salt)
- › 1 Medium Onion chopped
- › 4-5 Curry Leaves
- › 2-3 Green Chillies chopped
- › 1 Tsp Mustard seeds
- › 2 Tsp Cumin powder
- › 2 Tsp Coriander powder
- › Salt as required
- › Coriander finely chopped
- › Ginger Garlic paste
- › Appam pan will be required to make the balls.
1. 1. In a bowl take suji and add enough water to make a semi-thick batter consistent to that of Idli batter. Keep the bowl aside and prep the other items.
2. 2. In a small heated pan add 2gm oil, temper mustard seeds, curry patta and onion till its a bit golden.
3. 3. Add this tempered onion and masala to the suji bowl.
4. 4. Now add salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, coriander to the bowl and mix. Finally add eno or baking soda and mix.
5. 5. On a very low flame, keep the appam pan and apply oil thoroughly and pour the suji mixture and cover with a flat lid. It should take odd 10-15 mins for the balls to cook and then flip them to cook on the other side.
6. 6. Voila! Enjoy the SujiBall Z with coriander or mint chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!