SugarFree BeetRoot Halwa
• By Mekha S S
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1 Minutes 265 kcal
Ingredients for SugarFree BeetRoot Halwa
- › Beet root - 125g
- › Cow Milk - 75ml
- › SugarFree - 1 tablespoon
- › Cardamom - 2-3 crushed and powdered finely
- › Cashew nut - 5g
- › Ghee - 15 g
1. 1. Peel and Grate the Beetroots
2. 2. In deep thick bottomed pan, add half of the taken ghee, add beetroot and saute for 1-2 mins in low to medium flame
3. 3. Add Milk and bring the whole mixture to boil and then simmer.
4. 4. Keep on stirring at intervals till the beetroots cooks in milk.
5. 5. Once the Milk has reduced to half, add the remaining ghee and Sugarfree to the Halwa mixture
6. 6. Stir well and cook in low flame
7. 7. Add Cardamom Powder and Cashews and simmer till the milk is evaporated. Switch off the burner.
8. 8. Now the Yummy Halwa is ready to be served. If you want to serve it cold, refrigerate for 10-15 mins and serve it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!