• By Swagat Sahu
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 381 kcal
Ingredients for Stuffy Omlette
- › ****Veggie Saute**** Capsicum 50g Onion 60g Tomato 50g Green Chilli 1pc Curd 2tbsp Butter Cube 10g (Used in the same pan for both saute and omlette) ****Omlette**** Whole Eggs 2 Egg Whites 5 Salt Coriander Black Pepper
1. Slice the veggies and make them ready to cook. 🔪 Take eggs as per your need, break them open into a bowl but don't mix it yet. 🥚 Take out the desired number of yolks from the bowl with the help of a deep curved spoon. Add spices as your choice and stir it well.
2. Take a pan, preferable non-sticky (consumes less oil) and wait for few seconds till it gets heat. 🍳 Add a cube of butter and wait again for few seconds till the butter starts melting. Add sliced onions and saute it for one minute.... Add sliced capsicum, tomato and spices, saute it and leave for 1 minute with covering the pan.
3. In the mean-time, take 2 tbsp curd in a bowl. Once the veggies are sauted, put them into the bowl with curd and mix it well.
4. Now we already have the pan with much left butter for the omlette. Add the stirred eggs to the pan and wait for around about 1 minute and flip the omlette for the other side to get cooked.
5. Once done, slide the omlette onto a plate. Add the sauteed veggies to the half of omlette, and cover the other half of the omlette upon the veggies. 🍳🍳
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!