Stuffed Rajma Paratha
• By Abhishek
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 603 kcal
Ingredients for Stuffed Rajma Paratha
- › Rajma(Kidney beans)
- › Wheat Flour
- › Oil
1. Take 100 grams of Rajma in a pressure cooker, add 2 cups of water and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles
2. Remove exess water from Rajma and put in a mixer grinder. Add salt, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala. Grind it.
3. Knead 50 grams wheat flour into a soft dough using enough water and divide the dough into 2 equal parts.
4. Roll out each portion of the dough and fill with the rajma mixture. Roll the dough and rajma mixture further into a circle
5. Take 5 ml of oil in a pan and cook each chapati on light flame on both the sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!