Stuffed Egg Masala Burji Dosa
• By Samuel T Rajan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 485 kcal
Ingredients for Stuffed Egg Masala Burji Dosa
- › Dosa batter 100 gms
- › Egg 4 number
- › Butter 4 gms
- › Onion tomato 50 gms
- › Coriander leaves 15 gms
- › Green chilli 10 gms
- › Salt pepper to taste
1. Roughly chop onions, tomatoes, coriander and chillies
2. Saute them in a dosa tawa with butter
3. Add eggs, scramble and cook them until soft
4. Remove the eggs from tawa and use the same tawa with left over fat residue to make Dosa
5. To make the dosa more interesting, make a spicy ginger garlic chutney as an accompaniment.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!