Stuffed chicken roulard
• By preeti dsouza
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 477 kcal
Ingredients for Stuffed chicken roulard
- › 150 gms boneless skinless chicken breast
- › 50 gms crushed paneer
- › 100 grms blanched minced spinach
- › 2 minced garlic cloves
- › 1 minced green chilli
- › 100 grms zucchini julliene
- › 10 grms ghee
- › salt & pepper
- › toothpicks
1. • Preheat the oven to 200 degrees (microwave oven).
2. • Use a meat tenderizer to flatten the chicken and season it with salt & pepper.
3. • Combine together crushed paneer, spinach, minced garlic and minced chilli.
4. • Gently spread the mixture on the chicken breast and roll it up. Secure it with 1-2 toothpicks.
5. • Once the chicken breast are stuffed and rolled, place it in a baking dish.
6. • Bake it for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
7. Side dish instruction:
8. • Take a pan and heat add 5 grams of ghee.
9. • Spread the mixture in cutlet shape and sprinkle little salt on both side and saute it 3-4 minutes each side.
10. • And keep it aside.
11. • Take a bowl and put zucchini julliene and add salt and pepper and mix it.
12. • Take a pan. Heat 5 grams of ghee and saute zucchini mixture.
13. Assemble and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!