Stuffed chicken cutlets (Keto)
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 741 kcal
Ingredients for Stuffed chicken cutlets (Keto)
- › 200gms minced chicken breast
- › 100gms paneer
- › 100gms spinach
- › 25gms cheddar cheese grated
- › 4gm ghee
- › 1 egg
- › salt and pepper
- › 1 tsp garlic and garlic paste
- › 1/2tsp garlic pwd
- › 1/2tsp onion pwd
- › 1tsp green chilli paste
- › 1/2 tsp chaat masala
1. Clean, wash and roughly chop the spinach. Sautee it with a pinch of salt on high flame mixing continuously. Cook till the water content evaporates and the spinach is almost dry. Keep aside
2. In a mixing bowl mash the paneer, cheese and spinach together. Add all the seasoning except the ginger garlic paste. Divide into 3 or 4 equal proportions. Shape into balls n keep in the fridge to cool.
3. Season the minced chicken with salt, pepper, ginger n garlic paste. Divide it into 3 or 4 equal portion too.
4. Take each portion of minced chicken, flatten it out on ur palm. Now place one spinach ball and cover it up with the chicken. Once completely covered, flatten it slightly into cutlets. Repeat with all the portions.
5. Beat 1 egg in a bowl, add a pinch of salt n red chilly pwd. Dip the cutlets in this n cook.
6. Brush some ghee/oil in a nonstick pan, heat n place the egg dipped chicken cutlets. Cover and cook on both sides on medium heat for about 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Njoy hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!