stuffed Capsicum with Soya Roti
• By Shilpa Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 809 kcal
Ingredients for stuffed Capsicum with Soya Roti
- › Stuffed Capsicum 1) Capsicum-200gm 2) Boiled Potato-120gm 3) Paneer-100gm 4) Oil -10gm 5) Onion-1 6) Dry spices 7) Roasted Peanut- 25gm Soya Roti 1) Soya chunks flour-30gm 2) Wheat flour-40gm
1. Stuffed Capsicum:- 1) In Pan add 3gm oil, curry leaves, chopped garlic, finally chopped onion. 2) Once it turns golden brown add dry spices and roast for 2-3 minutes. Now add boiled and grated potato, Paneer, roughly grinded peanut, salt, dry spices, chaat masala, corrinder leaves. 3) Mix nicely and cook for 2 minutes. Cool the mixture and now fill it in Capsicum. 5) With 7gm oil, cook filled capsicum from both side and it's ready. Soya Roti:- 1) Knead Soya and wheat flour into soft dough. let it rest for 15 minutes. 2) Divide the dough, roll and cook the roti from both sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!