stuffed bitter gourd
• By Preeti Choudhary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 193 kcal
Ingredients for stuffed bitter gourd
- › 2 tablespoon oil 250 grams bitter gourd
- › For Stuffing 1 onion, chopped 1 tomato, chopped 1 teaspoon cumin seed 1 teaspoon fennel seed 1 tablespoon mustard seed 1 tablespoon coriander seed 2 red chili 1 teaspoon salt 5-6 garlic cloves bitter gourd seeds, scraped out from boiled bitter gourd
- › For batter 2 tablespoon gram flour/besan 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1. Cut bitter gourd into two halves. Pressure cook with one potato and pinch of salt & turmeric, one whistle. After it cools down, scrape seeds from bitter gourd and keep aside. Grind all the ingredients for stuffing in the food processor to form smooth paste. Add 1 tablespoon oil in the pan. Fry the processed masala/paste for 2-3 minutes, till oil separates out. Add boiled potato and mix well. Stuff bitter gourd with the prepared paste and keep aside. Prepare batter with ingredients mentioned for batter. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan. Dip stuffed bitter gourd in batter and fry on all side till golden brown. Deep frying not preferred. Serve with rice or chapati.
2. 2 servings
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!