Stuffed Besan Cheela
• By Himani Shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 230 kcal
Ingredients for Stuffed Besan Cheela
- › Besan - 50 Grams
- › Potato - 40 Grams
- › Onion - 20 Grams
- › Spices - Salt, Turmeric
- › Green Chilli
- › Curry Leaves
- › Refined - 2Grams
1. Boil potato and mash it once it is done.
2. In a wok, heat oil and add curry leaves, chopped green chili and chopped onion.
3. Once onion is done add turmeric, salt and mashed potatoes. Stuffing is ready.
4. In a bowl add besan, salt, a pinch of turmeric and add water to make a smooth batter of flowing consistency. Give a rest for 5 mins.
5. Heat a non stick tawa. Pour the batter and spread from inside to outside evenly.
6. Once done flip the chilla to cook other side.
7. Flip it again and stuff it with stuffing and fold just like dosa.
8. Enjoy with chutney or ketchup😋
9. Note - You can make paneer stuffing or any other stuffing as per your macros.
10. It will yield 2 cheela.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!