Stuffed Bell Pepper
• By Sindhu Prakash
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 447 kcal
Ingredients for Stuffed Bell Pepper
- › Bell Pepper - 1, any colour
- › Rice - 30 gms
- › Kidney Beans - 30 gms
- › Paneer - 30 gms
- › Cheese Slices ( reduced fat ) - 2
- › garlic - 1-2 cloves
- › Onions chopped - 10 gms
- › Tomatoes - 25 gms
- › Tomato Ketchup - 10 gms
- › Coriander Powder , as per your taste.
- › Chilli Powder, as per your taste.
- › dried oregano - 1/2 tsp
- › Salt, as per your taste.
1. 1) Wash & cut bell pepper into two halves. Deseed them.
2. 2) Add oil to the pan, followed by chopped garlic, onions and tomatoes. Cook them.
3. 3) Add spices, tomato Ketchup, dried oregano. Mix well.
4. 4) To the above mixture now add cooked rice, finely chopped paneer and cooked kidney beans. Mix well.
5. 5) Stuff each half of your bell pepper with above mixture and top it with a slice of cheese.
6. 6) Air Fry them at 350°F until cheese on the top of bell pepper melts and turns into golden brown colour.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!