Street Style Chana Chor Garam (Zero Oil)
• By Dr Vaishali Pandya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 171 kcal
Ingredients for Street Style Chana Chor Garam (Zero Oil)
- › 40gms Chana( Chickpeas) 35 grams onion 35 grams tomato coriander leaves half lemon 1/2 tablespoon red chilli powder 1 Tablespoon Chaat masala Salt according to taste
1. Soak the chanas in water for 5-6 hours. Then pressure cook them until they are soft. Take them out and press them flat. In my case I've air fried the chanas at 180° for 10 minutes. ( You can dry roast them on frying pan too) Add the onions, tomatoes, Coriander leaves, masalas and squeeze half a lemon. And it's ready!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!