Street Food Pav Bhaji.
• By Divyansh gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:55 Minutes 399 kcal
Ingredients for Street Food Pav Bhaji.
- › 3tbsp oil
- › 2 Large Potato peeled and chopped
- › 1 Chopped carrot
- › 5 to 6 Chopped Beans
- › 4 to 5 Chopped Tomatoes
- › 2 large onion chopped finely
- › 2 Green chillies chopped finely
- › 1 Capsicum chopped finely
- › 2 tbsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- › 1 tsp cumin powder
- › 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- › 2 tsp coriander powder
- › 2 tsp Garam masala
- › 1 tsp Amchor powder
- › salt to taste
- › Water as needed
- › Pav Buns for serving
- › cheese as needed grated
- › onion for serving
- › coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Take potatoes, carrot and beans in a sauce pan. Add tomatoes. Salt, water and cover. Cook till veggies are completely done. Mash it and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add onions ,green chillies and cook till golden.
3. Add Capsicum and mix well.
4. Add in all spice powders, salt and mix well.
5. Add water and cook till oil separates.
6. Now add in mashed veggies and mix well.
7. Add more water as needed.
8. Simmer for 15 mins.
9. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
10. Split Pav buns and toast in butter.
11. Place them in a serving dish.spoon hot bhaji in it, top with cheese and coriander leaves.
12. Serve with onions and hot Buns.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!