Stirfried Tofu with Long Bean
• By Samuel T Rajan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 307 kcal
Ingredients for Stirfried Tofu with Long Bean
- › Tofu 100 gms
- › String beans 200 gms
- › Onion 50 gms
- › Tomato 50 gms
- › Ginger Garlic paste 15 gms
- › Green chilli
- › Chilli powder
- › Tamarind paste
- › Oil 6 gms
- › Salt, pepper, turmeric powder
1. Pour the oil in a kadai, stir fry the tofu and leave aside. Add ginger garlic paste. Then Sauté the onion in oil until it become translucent.
2. Then add tomatoes and leave the tomato to wet the onion. Add green chilli, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, pepper, according to your taste.
3. Add tamarind paste to make it tangy.
4. Now add string beans and sprinkle water until it get Cooked
5. Finally add the tofu, cover the kadai with a lid and allow the entire food cooked for 10 minutes
6. After that leave the kadai open and leave it in simmer to vaporise the water content.
7. Goes well with both Roti and Rice as a sabji.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!