Stir fry mushroom & broccoli in schezwan sauce.
• By Jyoti Poddar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 186 kcal
Ingredients for Stir fry mushroom & broccoli in schezwan sauce.
- › mushroom-100g broccoli-100g( blanched) bell peppers-100g onion- 1 small (diced) schezwan sauce-1tbs oil-2.5ml garlic,ginger &gr.chilli- chopped salt to taste garnish- little sesame seeds and corn kernels.
1. add oil in pan,saute ginger ,garlic &chilli. add diced onion ,saute a little .
2. add mushroom in pan and sprinkle little salt and cover n cook fr 2-3 min . add all the veggies and stir fry on high flame for few min,till its half done.add schezwan sauce and mix well.
3. Top it with sesame seeds and little corn kernels. Tadaa😋your scrumptious snack is ready to serve in no time.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!