Stir fry Chicken and Veggies in Sriracha Sauce & Steamed Rice
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 602 kcal
Ingredients for Stir fry Chicken and Veggies in Sriracha Sauce & Steamed Rice
- › Chicken 100 gm
- › Rice 60 gm
- › Sesame Oil 10 gm
- › Bellpeppers mix 150 gm
- › onion 1 medium
- › Low fat Sriracha sauce-30 gm,Vinegar,soy sauce
- › corn flour 1 tea spoon
- › Vinegar,Soy Sauce
- › Eggs 2 whole
- › Brocilli 50 gm
- › garlic cloves
1. Add oil to a pan
2. Add chopped garlic,onion (cut into 4) ,followed by chicken cubes to the pan.
3. Saute for 10 mins until chicken is 90 % done
4. Add Sriracha sauce,vinegar,soy sauce followed by cut veggies(similar size as onion) &green chilli,salt and black pepper powder
5. take 1 tea spoon corn flour mixed in water and add to the pan
6. cook for 5 mins without covering the pan
7. place 2 half fried eggs and pour the gravy serve with steamed rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!