stir fried veggies and paneer
• By Moksha tambralli
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 666 kcal
Ingredients for stir fried veggies and paneer
- › paneer (50gm)
- › onion (1cup)
- › broccoli (1cup)
- › green capsicum (1cup)
- › carrot (1cup)
- › garlic (5-10 cloves)
- › green chilli 2
- › salt and pepper for taste
- › lemon for taste
- › ghee half teaspoon
- › olive oil 2 teaspoon
- › roasted sesame seeds
1. Dice all the vigitables in big cubes and onion in thick slices and peel the garlic cloves and keep.
2. Dry roast sesame seeds and keep aside, then take half teaspoon of ghee in pan to roast paneer till golden brown and keep that aside, use non stick pan as we are using minimum ghee and oil.
3. In the same pan take 2 teaspoon olive oil or any oil of choice and first roast carrots for a minute then add broccoli and roast it for 2 mins then add garlic,green chillies and roast together for half min and then at last add capsicum and onion.
4. After roasting all the viggies (don't over cook and over stir) add salt and mix it well, salt will help the vegitabels to soften then add black pepper at last and mix well and switch of the heat and add lemon juice for the tang taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!