Stir fried Tofu w/veggies and brown rice
• By Shraddha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 466 kcal
Ingredients for Stir fried Tofu w/veggies and brown rice
- › Tofu 130g
- › Brown Rice 50g
- › Broccoli 100g
- › Bell Peppers 100g
- › Mushrooms 100g
- › Onion 1qty
- › Garlic 4 cloves
- › Oil 10g
- › Smith&Jones Masala Mixture 1 small sachet
- › Salt, Seasonings
1. In a small bowl, combine the masala mix along with 150ml of water. Set aside.
2. Cut the tofu into ¾ inch cubes. Add to a medium bowl and drizzle with 3 tablespoon of Smith&Jones masala mix, gently toss to coat. Let tofu marinate while prepping the veggies.
3. Clean and slice/dice the onion, bellpeppers, broccoli, mushrooms. Chop the garlic finely and keep it ready.
4. Soak, wash and cook the brown rice and set it aside.
5. In a large skillet or wok, heat 10ml oil over medium heat, add tofu and cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook another 2 – 3 minutes. Transfer tofu to a separate plate.
6. In same large skillet or wok, add onions, garlic and sauté well. When the onion garlic mix turns golden brown, add bell peppers, broccoli and mushrooms. Stir fry for 5 minutes. Add in the remainder of the masala water mixture and toss to coat.
7. Add in the marinated tofu, mix well and cook another 5 minutes, or until vegetables are just softened yet have the crunch, tofu is warmed and sauce has thickened. Season with salt as per taste.
8. Serve it hot along with the cooked brown rice. Drizzle seasonings of your choice as per taste onto the plate as a garnish.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!