Stewed spicy soy chicken and vegetable pulao
• By Dr Priya Jacob
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 625 kcal
Ingredients for Stewed spicy soy chicken and vegetable pulao
- › chicken breast cut into strips 250gms
- › marinade for chicken: soy sauce 1tsp ginger garlic paste 1tsp chilli powder 1tsp pepper powder 1tsp salt to taste
- › Basmati rice 50gms
- › veggies: 100gms total Assortment of one small onion Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp tomato - 2 small broccoli pieces coloured capsicums pieces mushrooms pieces green chillies
- › spices: red chilli powder: 1 tsp dhania powder:1tsp turmeric powder: 1tsp amchoor powder: 1tsp garam masala powder: 1tsp salt to taste
- › ghee: 10 gms
- › Juice of half lime
1. For the chicken: *Wash and cut into strips * Marinate with the marinade ingredients for half hour * Heat a kadai and place the chicken and let it cook in it's own juices.
2. For the pulao
3. *Heat oil
4. *Add sliced onions and lightly brown
5. *Add ginger garlic paste and saute till fragrant
6. *Add chopped tomato and cook till pulpy
7. *At this point stir in the dry masalas and stir fry till the oil oozes out.
8. *Stir in the veggies and fry for a minute
9. *Add the washed rice
10. *Stir fry the rice for a couple of minutes
11. *Add double the quantity of water (of rice) ... allow this to come to one boil. Cover and let it simmer for ten minutes until rice is fluffy and cooked through.
12. *Garnish with juice of half lime and chopped coriander leaves
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!