Steamed stuffed rice cake (Fara)
• By Kalyani Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 234 kcal
Ingredients for Steamed stuffed rice cake (Fara)
- › 200g. Rice flour ( 4 servings)
- › 100g. Chana dal (splited gram overnight soaked)
- › 1 tsp green chilli paste 1 tsp Garlic paste 1tsp ginger paste 1/2 tsp cumin powder 1/4 tsp Asafoetida Ghee or refind oil for greasing and softness 5g Water as needed salt as per taste
1. 1.Grind the chana daal.make fine paste don't add water...Paste is not very wet or not very thick. in chana daal mix.add all the ingredients. Except salt or ghee. 2.Take a pan or kadahi.put 1-1/2cup of water. Boil it add 1/2 tspn ghee and 1/2 tspn salt stir it and add 150g rice flour..Mix well cook for 2-3min.turn off the flame.let it cool...If mix is loose then add more 50g rice flour mix it with the help of your palm and make a smooth dough.keep aside. 3 Now add salt to chana dal 4 Take rice dough....Take a part and roll it with the help of rolling pin.make a big chapati..Take a small bowl or glass.and shape and sized the chapati in equal shape.take one piece on your palm stuff with daal stuffing.close it.Make all the fara like this.. 5 For steaming take a pan and put in water. When it comes boil.put greasd sieve.when vapour come out from it put fara cover with lid.. 6 If rice cake (Fara) is done check just like check the cake. 7 You can eat steamed fara with your favourite Chutney.you can eat fried/tadka fara also...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!