steamed dahi bhalle
• By Madhu Rao
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 193 kcal
Ingredients for steamed dahi bhalle
- › urad dal 40gm , curd 100gm , coriander - few stems , tamarind one table spoon paste , salt , pepper , ghee 1 gm to apply on idli pot .
1. soak urad dal for 1 hour remove water grind dal in mixer grinder by adding sufficient water add eno salt to the batter lubricate the idli pot and spread the mixture with small spoon. let it steam for 20 minutes put the bhalla in iced water for 10 minutes add ingredients in curd for taste like - cumin powder , pepper , salt etc now bring the bhalla in serving bowl , add imli chutney with sweetener ( 2 sugar free) and dhaniya chatni to it . enjoy the guilt free taste .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!