Steamed Catfish ( Boal Machher Shorshe Bhaapa)
• By Sourav Datta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 389 kcal
Ingredients for Steamed Catfish ( Boal Machher Shorshe Bhaapa)
- › Catfish (Wallago Attu or Boal ) - 250 gm
- › Mustard Oil - 10 ml
- › Yellow Mustard seeds - 10 gm
- › Tomato - 20gm
- › Green Chilli - 2 pcs
- › Turmeric - 1/2 teaspoon
- › Salt - to taste
- › Sugar-free Natura - a pinch.
- › Coriander leaves for garnish
1. Marinate the raw pieces of fish with salt & 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric for 15 mins.
2. Make a smooth paste of the yellow mustard seeds, green chillies & half of a tomato (20 gm approx.) in the grinder.
3. Take a mixing bowl, place the marinated fish pieces in it, add the paste, 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric, 10 ml of mustard oil, salt as per your taste & a pinch of sugar-free Natura to it.
4. Mix everything so that the raw pieces of fish gets well coated with the mustard paste
5. Now shift the fish with the mustard batter into an airtight container & put it to steam for 30 mins.
6. Garnish it with coriander leaves & serve it hot with steamed white rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!