Steamed air fried poori
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 200 kcal
Ingredients for Steamed air fried poori
- › Maida 50g
- › Ghee 3g
- › Salt
- › Water
1. In a bowl first add the flour, ghee and salt. Add 1 or 2 tbsp water and mix everything with your hands or with a spatula. Then add water slowly and begin to knead the flour. Add water as required and knead very well. The dough should be soft and smooth. Cover the dough with a moist kitchen napkin and let it rest for minimum 30 minutes at room temperature.
2. Meanwhile in a idolize stand or any steamer add water and keep for boiling. Now take the dough and make lemon sized balls from the dough and cover them with the moist napkin. Roll each balls into a circle of about 3-4 inches.
3. Once water is boil put the roll out dough in a steamer and first steam for 5 minutes then change side and stem for 3 minutes.
4. Meanwhile pre heat air fryer for 10 minutes at 180 degree. Once the dough is steamed put them in air fryer and first fry for 2 minutes then turn the side and again fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Do not over fry them.
5. Serve with dal or any subzi. I served it with channa dal. Macros mentioned only for poori.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!